As for now we're just waiting to meet our little fella. Courtney just finished her last week of work, so she's planning on spending the rest of her pregnant days enjoying some sunshine and the couch. If he waits too much longer, there may be some trampoline or jumping jacks involved toward the end of the week. Since we have no pics of Tyler to post, we decided we'd put up some pics of his room for now. Thanks so much for all your thoughts, good wishes , and prayers. We'll update you on our new addition as soon as we meet him. Until then, God bless.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to our family's blog. We decided that with so many of our dear friends and family members spread out over the country, this would probably be the best way to keep everyone up to date for those of you who are interested or maybe even just a little bored. We'll try to be regular with getting some pictures and maybe even a few videos posted if we get a little crazy.
As for now we're just waiting to meet our little fella. Courtney just finished her last week of work, so she's planning on spending the rest of her pregnant days enjoying some sunshine and the couch. If he waits too much longer, there may be some trampoline or jumping jacks involved toward the end of the week. Since we have no pics of Tyler to post, we decided we'd put up some pics of his room for now. Thanks so much for all your thoughts, good wishes , and prayers. We'll update you on our new addition as soon as we meet him. Until then, God bless.


As for now we're just waiting to meet our little fella. Courtney just finished her last week of work, so she's planning on spending the rest of her pregnant days enjoying some sunshine and the couch. If he waits too much longer, there may be some trampoline or jumping jacks involved toward the end of the week. Since we have no pics of Tyler to post, we decided we'd put up some pics of his room for now. Thanks so much for all your thoughts, good wishes , and prayers. We'll update you on our new addition as soon as we meet him. Until then, God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Awesome nursery! Love the bedding, furniture, and paint color. He is a lucky fella to have you both as his parents. We can't wait to meet him. Please let us know if there is anything you need.
Yay! Glad we got the colour scheme right for the quilt (my main contribution was helping with picking out material:0) I'm glad you guys have a blog and we will be checking it regularly!
I LOVE the blog! The nursery is spiffy and Court - you are glowing! Congrats and can't wait to meet little TK.
Beautiful nursery!!! He is a lucky little guy, and I can't wait until he gets here!!! :) Abby
Love the room -- what a homey home.
That's homey -- not homely . . .
Waiting breathlessly for Tyler's arrival.
Gordorama
can't wait to meet TK and see what he has to say on here!
Aww!!! I love the room. BTW... I'll be there soon to try out TK's bed! We'll have a "campout" in his awesome room! :) <3 y'all!!! -Sara
I am a friend of the Courtney's(Tonia & Darin) I just wanted to let you know that my family has been praying for your family and keeping you guys in our thoughts daily! I know you guys are so excited and can't wait to meet your litte man! The nursery is absolutely awesome and love the blog. Keep us updated and enjoy the last few days of your pregnacy.
Michelle Reddick, Marion, KY
I am originally from Marion, Ky and I have heard your story. I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers!! May God Bless your family! By the way, I love the nursery!!
The room is such a breath of fresh air: so clean and uplifting. The best days are yet to come. Can't wait to hug and kiss on him! Love, Great Aunt Karen
Hey, Kris and Courtney
Love Tk room it look super! I hope you are feeling good Courtney you look wonderful like always. Can't wait until the arrival of TK he is going to be a very blessed little boy. You both are such wonderful people and we love you so much. We can't wait for the phone call from Bridget to come get Cody (the dog) we are going to be keeping him for them. Praying everyday for you both
and TK. Call if there is anything we can do for you both .
Love you both
Tonia and family
Courtney & Kris,
There was no doubt you'd have a beautiful child, however, Tyler's scrunchy face reminds me of how Kris looked at my 8:00am appointments. All kidding aside, blessings on all three of your heads. We look forward to meeting Tyler when you have a breather, like in 6 months.
Ellie & George
Court,
Found out about your blog. He is just beautiful! I bet he'll be really short LOL. I am so thrilled for you all. So glad you have the blog--I will be checking it.
Love, Brandy Berry
Kris & Courtney...mom just called and told me the good news..congrats
....we have been praying for you and the baby and will continue doing so....just looked at the pics of TK.....he is so handsome...
please keep sending us pics and keep us posted on him....give grandma and grandpa a hug for us..love u both or should I say all three of u....Joe & Cindy
We believe in miracles...so, so happy for you!
Bro. Dwight...
Morganfield, Ky
i would be remiss if i didn't edit one of kris' blog comments since my reputation precedes me. i did have a n accident a block from the parking garage upon my arrival. the important point is that IT WAS NOT MY FAULT! other than that, my first introduction to lil' tk was so worth the long drive. God IS good.
I've been thinking about your beautiful family. What a grand entrance! Congratulations! Maybe you all were run through the ringer early on, to make future stressers (like puberty and girls) not such a big deal. I can't tell you how happy I am for you all. It sounds like he's tenacious and strong and beautiful like his folks. The blog is most impressive and I'm so grateful to be in the loop of such incredible accomplishments and milestones. You are so inspiring. Warmly, Erin
Post a Comment