Happy Thursday! It's one of the three best days of the year. Along with tomorrow and Christmas of course, NCAA Tournament Thursday is about as good as it gets. Currently, Tyler is 6 for 8 in his tourney picks, which isn't too bad for an infant. We got to get outside and enjoy the beautiful Charleston weather earlier this week by taking TK for his first stroll around the neighborhood. He loved it outside, but he's not sure why God chose to create bugs. Also, for Uncle Eric and Aunt Jeni's amusement, I have included a picture of my attempt to learn how to use our hippie baby carrier. I just hope it works better for babies than it does for stuffed Humpty Dumpty dolls.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Strollin'
Happy Thursday! It's one of the three best days of the year. Along with tomorrow and Christmas of course, NCAA Tournament Thursday is about as good as it gets. Currently, Tyler is 6 for 8 in his tourney picks, which isn't too bad for an infant. We got to get outside and enjoy the beautiful Charleston weather earlier this week by taking TK for his first stroll around the neighborhood. He loved it outside, but he's not sure why God chose to create bugs. Also, for Uncle Eric and Aunt Jeni's amusement, I have included a picture of my attempt to learn how to use our hippie baby carrier. I just hope it works better for babies than it does for stuffed Humpty Dumpty dolls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
http://www.mobywrap.com/t-instructions.aspx
there are also some good youtube videos with moby wrap instructions.
hope this helps. it seems that all of the hippies living here in brooklyn love their moby wraps :)
xo,
jeni & eric
Such a precious baby boy. I know you all are so proud. Looks like Nana Bridget had no trouble remembering how to hold a little one. Seems all reports are sounding great. That's wonderful! God truly does answer prayer.
Love,
Patsy M
If you master the Moby you are going to be my hero, I mean you already are and all but I'm just sayin...
Aaahhh....the Moby....turner-of-suburban-heads-everywhere! Nothing says "Look at me, I'm a wannabe tree-hugger!" like a stroll through the subdivision rocking the Moby. Enjoy it...I know we do.
Even though my husband has yet to man up and try it, Madeleine and I love the Moby Wrap! When she was little, it got us through many days when she would not let me put her down. He is a cutie, can't wait to meet him!
Amie
Post a Comment