Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally Home !!!










Tyler was excited to make his exit from the hospital yesterday afternoon. As much as he enjoyed getting to meet the nurses, med students, residents, and attending doctors, he was interested in learning about this place called "home." I know we were certainly interested in sleeping in our own beds again. He had a good day yesterday. He got a manicure, watched some college basketball, and hung out with the grandparents and Uncle Mikey. He's going to be really confused when he finds out not all your parents' friends are really your aunts and uncles.

He got some pretty good sleep last night and got his first "bath" this morning. Other than that, he's been doing what babies do... eating and sleeping. The weather is really pleasant today, so he may get to go for a stroll and meet our neighbors. That's about it. Things around here are pretty quiet, which I must say is really nice.

3 comments:

Robertson said...

What a relief I know it is for you all to be home. Now the little man gets to settle in!

G

Forever Young said...

Congratulations! He is precious. So thankful to hear that he is healthy and doing so well. Thank you, Jesus! God bless you all!
Julie Young

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what absolutely precious pictures... they are priceless! I hope that getting settled in as a family of three is going smoothly. I love all of you so much, and am so excited every time I see new pictures of your beautiful baby boy. I am sying to meet him!!!! Love to all. Give Tyler a big kiss from his Lexington family!

Abby
xoxoxo