Monday, March 23, 2009

The Greats





Tyler had a pretty eventful day today. His day got started with a little discovery when his mom got him out of the crib this morning. His umbilical stump fell off. I tried to get Courtney to save it for the baby book, but she finally convinced me to throw it away. After all that excitement, Tyler got to meet two of his great grandparents. Great Grandmother Liz and Great Granddaddy Jagoe made their way into town on their way back to the Bluegrass from Florida. As can be seen by the pictures, they had a wonderful time getting to know one another. He's really excited about hanging out with them for the rest of week. He even enjoyed watching Kentucky beat Creighton tonite, even though I haven't had the heart to tell him that no one really cares about the NIT.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt, he's going to be spoiled. It's a whole new world isn't it? Just treasure every moment; they do grow fast! As Dr. Barnett said, "God gave them to us to love and spoil." We are known to keep that tradition in our family; looks like you're doing a great job! Love ya... Give Tyler a kiss from us! Can't wait to see him.

The Koch's said...

Oh the umbilical stump...one day Malia's fell off but we couldn't find it. Later that day, we found it...it was inside her outfit and she had been laying on it all day. :( That was the first time I felt like a horrible mom, but then laughed at the same time. :)

Anonymous said...

He is such a good-looking boy! I love the blog. I miss you, Court--my God we are really grown-ups, huh?
Brandy Berry

Unknown said...

He is just adorable. I am so happy to hear all the positive medical news. Miranda loves looking at his pictures. Say hello to the Jagoes for me:) I cann ot wait to meet him.

Much love,
Claire

Anonymous said...

I WANT THAT BABY!!!!!! when do i get to hold and touch my great nephew. he is beautiful!!! good job court!