Well, Tyler turned six weeks old this week. The little fella is standing 23 1/2 inches tall and weighing in at a svelte 13 pounds and 3 ounces. He's growing strong and has a great appetite. From the videos, you can see he's not too picky about what he eats right now. Probably the coolest thing going on this week is his new found ability to crack a smile. As you can see above, the sideways half-smile is his specialty. His mom and I are spending a lot of time making some ridiculous faces and noises trying to induce more of those smiles. Another thing that happened this week was the discovery of his middle finger (see the fourth picture down). I totally blame his mom for that. With the weather in the mid 80's, there is a chance TK gets to go to the beach tomorrow for the first time. He's pretty excited about that. Finally, I'll have someone to play with at the beach while Courtney naps.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Week Six
Well, Tyler turned six weeks old this week. The little fella is standing 23 1/2 inches tall and weighing in at a svelte 13 pounds and 3 ounces. He's growing strong and has a great appetite. From the videos, you can see he's not too picky about what he eats right now. Probably the coolest thing going on this week is his new found ability to crack a smile. As you can see above, the sideways half-smile is his specialty. His mom and I are spending a lot of time making some ridiculous faces and noises trying to induce more of those smiles. Another thing that happened this week was the discovery of his middle finger (see the fourth picture down). I totally blame his mom for that. With the weather in the mid 80's, there is a chance TK gets to go to the beach tomorrow for the first time. He's pretty excited about that. Finally, I'll have someone to play with at the beach while Courtney naps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw, he's so gorgeous! I can't believe he's six weeks old - that went fast! In seven weeks time I will be as uncomfortable as Courtney was seven weeks ago!
Lookin' good Tyler!
Kate
It occurs to me that the middle finger is shown by accident. I am troubled that you think it is a purposeful gesture or in fact that Courtney is to blame.
Kris, Tyler senses the need for distance; hence, the subconscious display. He is a beautiful fellow, clearly sensible and attuned to his world, and your dismissal of his middle finger implies a need for the rest of us to share such a display.
So be gratified that we are all flipping you off. And Courtney, too.
but not tyler.
Oh my...he is so stinking cute!
You are definitely keeping us entertained. I'm thinking maybe I need to preview your footage before Zane views...don't want anything to rub off(from the gestures)!!! Glad to see such great progress with Tyler. Just wait, it continues to get better. LOVE YA, K
Post a Comment