Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday





Happy Good Friday! We've had a fun day so far today. Our friend Erin came by and took some pictures of the little guy for us. I may be a bit biased, but I think he makes a great model. Then Auntie Ho came down from Hilton Head to hang out with us for a few days while she's on Spring Break. We just finished a nice walk and we're getting ready for some delicious steaks and a visit from our friend, Katie. That's about it for now.We're just watching the Masters and waiting for the next meal.

4 comments:

bridget said...

Tyler,
Nana B loves seeing picture of you and your dad and mom. I think you get better looking everyday. I hope you enjoy Nana and papa's Easter Present. It took me a while to figure out how I was going to get everything in there so, I am just going to have to wait to give you your books. We love you all so very much and Pray that you and mom and dad have a wonderful Easter. It won't be long until you can hunt Easter eggs. Nana is good at that, your Nana found the golden egg several times at the counties Easter egg hunt. I hope to see you all soon. Pap bought me a web cam. Now we have to figure out how to put it together. love you Nana and Pap.jw313262

Aunt KK said...

Tyler,
You don't want to learn your hunting skills from Nana B because she doesn't play by the rules...she knocked a few kids and parents down!
Happy Easter... Love ya, Aunt KK

Aunt KK said...

Tyler,

Just teasing... you'll learn lots of great things from Nana B! She was just bragging on you (again); she thinks you're the cutest baby in the world! You're lucky to have such great grandparents!

Love ya, Aunt KK

McMito said...

Way to rock the plaid shorts, T.K. the only difference between you and your dad is "you make them look good"