




Tyler made his first trip to the beach on Saturday and I must say that it went very well. He certainly got the beach bum gene from his mommy. As you can see, he spent some time down by the water. The ocean was a bit on the cold side, so his mommy wouldn't let me put his feet in the water. Tyler also really enjoyed hanging out in his tent. He was even able to get a little nap in with Daddy while Courtney was tanning. Anytime you leave the beach without a sunburn or sandy diaper, it is a good day.
2 comments:
OMG! I love TK's swimsuit!! When can we bring you guys some lunch and introduce Malia to her new buddy TK?
Yes our young surfer boy looks like he certainly loves the sound of the ocean. I think he might have genes from both sides of the family. Nothing better than a day of rest and renewal at the beach. I know he is the most beautiful baby boy in the whole world. Tell him Gigi will be there soon to love on him. I must say Tyler is blessed to have parents like you. Keep the good work up, (no slacking). Love and kisses!!!!!!! Gigi
Post a Comment