Monday, April 6, 2009

Tyler's First Bottle








Even though we had an unnecessary trip to the pediatrician office Saturday, we had another checkup schedule today. Tyler did a great job, especially on the scales. He now weighs 11 pounds and 10 ounces. He's basically gaining a pound every week right now, which is great. He was rewarded for all his good efforts by getting his first bottle this evening. As you can see by the video, he's already a pro at the bottle thing. Now he's ready to watch the NCAA championship game tonight. For one night only, he's a Spartan fan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pound a week? Courtney, you're making some great stuff there! He's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he has already gotten. When are you guys comin in so I can see him?? ash

The Koch's said...

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! I remeber the first time Wes gave Malia a bottle. After Easter we are coming over to see that precious boy of yours...it's been too long!

Robertson said...

The best photos and sweetest memories are of the satisfied baby falling asleep on top of me after a bottle.




Then I'd have another bottle. Or sometimes a can.