skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Uncle Shawn and Aunt Megan







There's no better way to celebrate graduating college than driving 500 miles to spend some time with your new nephew. It's sure better than work, right? Speaking of work, if you know anyone in western Kentucky who needs a middle school math/social studies teacher or speech language pathologist, I know two very good candidates. If you would have ever told me Tyler's first professional sporting event would be a soccer game, I would have called you a liar. However, thanks to some good friends with Charleston Battery ticket connections, Tyler got to watch a fun soccer match with Uncle Shawn and Aunt Megan. I think Tyler understands the rules about as well as I do, but he had a great time regardless. His only complaint was that he felt that the fans were a little rude for yelling while he was trying to sleep. As you can see, TK really had a good time with his aunt and uncle. He was a little unsure about his Uncle Shawn at first, but eventually even felt comfortable enough to sleep on Shawn's chest, which may have made his daddy a little jealous. Tyler told me the other day that he couldn't wait for Christmas so he could hang out with them again.
1 comment:
Looks like he had a blast!
Post a Comment