Tyler really wanted me to take a quick second to wish all you mommies a very Happy Mother's Day. He especially wanted me to send his love to his Mommy, his Gigi, his Nana, his Gama, his Liz, and his Nanny. However, he made it very clear that he thought each and every mother out there was very special and should have her own day! He says "thanks" for all the dirty diapers, the bottles, and everything mommies do. They make the world go around.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Tyler really wanted me to take a quick second to wish all you mommies a very Happy Mother's Day. He especially wanted me to send his love to his Mommy, his Gigi, his Nana, his Gama, his Liz, and his Nanny. However, he made it very clear that he thought each and every mother out there was very special and should have her own day! He says "thanks" for all the dirty diapers, the bottles, and everything mommies do. They make the world go around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Courtney,
Happy Mother's Day! He is a doll. I am so happy for you guys. Keep posting the pictures, I love to look at them. I am really jealous he's been to the beach already this summer.You all are in our prayers always. Again Happy First Mother's Day!!
Love ya,
Vicky & Louie
That is the cutest thing ever!!! Wes tried to get Malia to sign my card, but all she wanted to do was eat the pen. ha ha
Happy Mother's Day, Courtney. Happy Mutha's Day, Kris.
Perhaps I should explain the sassy slang I am employing when complementing Kris, that handsome, hunky chap.
Nah, enjoy Tyler -- who cares about the rhetoric.
I believe he is showing signs of being "gifted"! Can't believe he has gotten so big! Keep up the "good work". Love ya, K
Post a Comment