Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2K9 Part 1

I know, I know, I know. I am like three weeks late with getting some Christmas pictures up on here. I feel like we just got the house back in order and the stuff unpacked yesterday. Since we have dozens if not hundreds of pics we need to get on here, we're going to do it in multiple installments. If you got to see Tyler over Christmas and you got your picture taken with him, chances are it will be on here eventually. If not, it's probably because you had your eyes closed or something in your teeth. These are the pictures we have from Sears Christmas on the 23rd and Gigi Christmas that night. Enjoy!

With his beautiful Mommy

Great Aunt Sue Sue

Bottle time with Gama
Examining a toy

Cousin Molly and her Snuggie
Granddaddy Rick
Gigi and Granddaddy
Uncle Sammy

Gift opening lessons from Uncle Brady
Smiling with his new toy

Riding the blue bug

Sears family photo

Playing with Sarah and Aunt Karen

Christmas tree with Gigi

Uncle Eric

Taking it all in with Karen and his Lizzie

No comments: