Saturday, November 7, 2009

November

Now that we are a week into November, I thought it might be a good idea to catch up on some pictures of Tyler from October. He really enjoyed Halloween and was pretty excited to greet all the neighborhood kids at the door and see their cool costumes. He's not quite sure what candy is yet, but he's definitely looking forward to finding out. Tyler got to go play on the swings at the park for the first time. As you can see, he loved the swings and really wants to try out the big kid slide someday. Other than that, not too much new is going on. He's still trying really hard to crawl, but is stuck in army crawl mode and scoots everywhere on his belly. That's about it for now. Our big project for the week is to teach him UK's basketball roster before their opening game on Friday.

Still Rocking the Mohawk

Walking With Mommy

Sugars By The Lake

Swinging With Mommy

Swinging

Weeeee

Ready To Go

How We Dress In SC When It Gets Below 65 Degrees

Trick or Treat

His Favorite Toy
Gnome Kisses

Trying To Eat Candy While We're Not Looking

Ready To Hand Out Candy

How Tyler Reads a Book

Napping On Mommy In Daddy's Old PJ's

Napping On JJ

Being Cute On a Bench Downtown

Family Photo


4 comments:

Aunt K.K. said...

He's cute as a button; he'll be grown before I see him, but I check in often to keep updated.
The pictures are adorable. See ya soon (hopefully)
Aunt K.K.

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! We need to have a play date soon.

The Koch's said...

Fyi, that was me not Wes that made the above comment. Not sure why he was logged in. :)

Vicky said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! I am so happy for you guys. Summer told me about his Halloween outfit at the ballgame last night so I had to get online and see it. How cute. I hope to see Tyler at Christmas if you guys get to come home.