4th of July- Thanks Aunt SueSue
Saturday, July 18, 2009
4 Months... A Picture Post
It seems like all my posts lately have started with an apology for taking so long between posts. We had a slight computer malfunction (don't let anyone tell you Mac's don't crash) that slowed me down a little on the posting. Since so much has happened since last post, I decided to tell the story of the last 3 weeks with pictures instead of words. When I try to post too much at once, I have a tendency to miss some things, like in June when I accidentally neglected to mention the lovely time Tyler had getting coffee and hanging out with Miss Ellie, who is one of the blog's most faithful followers. So, I'll just give you a ton of pictures instead. Before the pics start, a quick note from his 4-month checkup yesterday... Tyler is now 2 foot 3 and 1/2 and weighs 19 pounds and 6 ounces. He moved up in length from his previous 97th percentile to join weight and head size in the "off the chart" category. His doctor says he's doing everything that she wants to see a baby his age do and he's looking great. We got to start introducing some rice cereal this morning, which was fun, even though I'm not sure he actually consumed any of it. Okay, here come the pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great pics! He is growing like a weed.
I cannot wait to meet him!!! So precious! Love, Brandy Berry
Great news of Tyler's progress...Keep up the "good" work!
Looks like it's been a great summer for everyone.
Post a Comment