The last two weeks or so have been pretty busy for our little guy, which I guess is pretty much par for the course. As always, he's been enjoying hanging out with his Gigi on Mondays. He also got to spend some time playing with Auntie Hoo and Uncie Steve last weekend, even though their stay was too short. Father's Day was pretty cool. Tyler got his daddy a nice mug with his picture on it and he also spent about two hours napping with his dad and watching the US Open. TK was really excited to that his Nana and Pap came down to see him and he can't wait to spend the week getting spoiled, as if he wasn't spoiled enough already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, I know it's only been 9 days since I have kept my precious Tyler and i know you are WONDERFUL parents BUT..... i REEEEEAAAAALLY think you are pushing him holding that bottle :) Can't wait to swim with him Sunday. Love the glasses.Kisses to everyone Gigi
Post a Comment