Monday, September 14, 2009

Mid September

Tyler got to spend his Labor Day hanging out in Hilton Head with his GiGi, his Auntie Hoo, and his Uncie Steve. He enjoyed just chilling out and even spent some time hanging out at the beach. Last weekend, we took him to Riverfront Park in North Charleston and played a little while on the playground. Then, his Gigi kept him while Courtney and I got to have a date night Saturday and while I abandoned him yesterday to go to a Panthers football game. Now, he's resting up and getting ready for his trip to Kentucky to see his Bluegrass friends and family. He's got a tooth that's thinking about poking through pretty soon, so we just hope it waits until after the trip before it gets too uncomfortable.

Playing At the Park
Red
Horsey With Mom
Swing Wth Dad
Couch Time With Uncie Steve
Fussy Time
Beach
Beach With Mom
Hanging With GiGi
Reading With GiGi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow-he is so big and super cute. I think him and James could be buddies. We have to see you guys sometime and introduce the boys to each other and see how everything has gone this year. Time flies. Tell Courtney I said hello-

Jen Snyder

Anonymous said...

I now have the picture of Tyler in the cup, at the park on my screensaver. It makes me smile sooooooo Big. I know I have the grandparent gaga but he is adorable.He also loves to be at the beach with his Gigi,in fact he might be MIA only to be found in Bluffton SC with his Gigi