Sunday, August 30, 2009

Late August Picture Post

Hey everybody. We hope all is well. We thought we'd get some new pics of Tyler posted, even though there's really no news to report. Tyler had a fun weekend and took it pretty easy. The top three pictures are what happens when mealtime gets interrupted by potty time. I know some day he'll need therapy for us posting pictures of him making poopy faces on the internet. They're pretty cute, even if they won't win us any parent of the year nominations. Enjoy...

Pushing
Pushing Harder
Pushing Even Harder
Momma Sugars
Kicking It With Atticus
Nap Time
Bath Time Fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler's smiles are sooooo contagious!!!!! What a smile he can put on my face!!!!! Glad he is having fun with a new buddy. He truly is angelic and a blessing from God. I have missed being with him the last few weeks and look forward to his visit Labor Day weekend. Now Kristofer and Courtney Elizabeth, I need to do a little parenting.Yes Tyler will be mortified with the pottytime pictures but he will forgive you because he knows you are such good parents and love him so much. Just remember, pottytime is PRIVACY TIME. GOT IT? :) :) Give Tyler a big hug and kiss and tell him I love him.Keep the pictures coming they are delightful. Love to you both Gigi

The Koch's said...

He is so darn cute, love the pottytime pictures. Yes, he might just want to kill you both later in life when he comes across these. :)